We recommend that you check your LORIS account frequently to verify that we have received your documents or to view a list of outstanding documents.
Note: We cannot guarantee that we will consider incomplete or late applications.
- Submit the following items through the Ontario Universities' Application Centre (OUAC) no later than Dec. 1, 2018:
- Completed online TEAS application.
- TEAS application fee (note: Laurier will accept your TEAS application fee up until Dec. 7, 2018).
- Transcript request for every Ontario university and college you attended.
- Laurier must receive the following documentation by Dec. 7, 2018:
- Completed online experience profile (mandatory for all applicants).
- Official postsecondary institution transcript(s).
- Official postsecondary institution transcript translation and/or WES evaluation (if applicable).
- Official course descriptions for all courses studied internationally (if applicable).
- An official letter indicating the total number of transfer credits received from prior colleges or universities that were used toward your undergraduate degree (if applicable).
- Official English-language test results or waiver request (if applicable).
- Applicants who are eligible for services through the Accessible Learning Centre are encouraged to contact that office during the application process. Accommodations requested within the Professional Development School (PDS) site often require extensive time to review, determine and implement. The final decision on such accommodations rests with the partnering school board.
- Feb. 1, 2019, is the earliest date you will receive an offer of admission. Log into your LORIS account to view the decision made on your Bachelor of Education application. If you receive an offer of admission, your offer letter will indicate:
- Additional information regarding the deadline to accept your offer.
- The deadline to submit final transcripts.
- The deadline for the non-refundable deposit.