Since 1993, Wilfrid Laurier University’s Music Therapy program has partnered with KidsAbility, Conestoga College’s Early Childhood Education program, the University of Waterloo and Carousel Dance Centre to provide an inclusive arts camp for children with special needs and their siblings and friends.
The camp is held at KidsAbility’s Waterloo site with a final recital performance taking place in Laurier's Maureen Forrester Recital Hall.
Arts Express 2019 Details
- Date: Monday, July 8 to Friday, July 12
- Time: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Cost: $185
- Eligibility: Children ages 6-14 years with special needs, and their siblings and friends.
- Complete the Arts Express Registration Form.
- An email with our camper information package will be sent to you within 24-48 hours of completing the online registration form.
- Complete the camper information package and return it, along with the full registration fee, by April 1, 2019. Your camper information package and registration fee can be submitted:
- In person to Emily Carruthers at Wilfrid Laurier University, John Aird Centre, Faculty of Music office A505, or mailbox #26; or
- By mail to Emily Carruthers, Faculty of Music, Wilfrid Laurier University, 75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON, N2L 3C5.
- Once the camper information package and fee have been received, we will confirm your registration by email.