Incoming Student Checklist
Make sure you do the following things so you can rest easy. You can also use our Welcome Guide, which is just for students who have been accepted, to help you learn all there is to know about your studies at Laurier. Check your notification of offer email to get started.
- Learn More About Laurier
- Accept Your Offer
- Arrange Your Housing
- Complete Your Student Registration
- Pay Your Fees
- Get Ready for September
See additional steps for international students and transfer students.
1. Learn More About Laurier
- Rewatch your faculty's Virtual Open House to learn more about your program and what life is like as a first-year student.
- Take a virtual campus tour with our ambassador team.
- Visit your program page for on-demand content.
- If you can't find the answers to your questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll make sure you have the answers you need to make a confident decision to accept your offer.
2. Accept Your Offer
3. Arrange Your Housing
4. Complete Your Student Registration
- Make sure you meet the conditions listed in your offer letter of admission.
- If you plan to attend summer school to upgrade your courses and satisfy your offer conditions, you must let us know by submitting the Summer School Registration Notification form. It is your responsibility to make sure we receive your updated grades.
- Review the Course Registration Guide to determine your program requirements.
- Sign-up for a course registration webinar as part of Laurier 101 to learn about how to register for your courses.
- Course registration opens for incoming students on June 21, 2021 at 10 a.m. ET
- Send in your official, final documents by July 15, 2021, or the deadline stated on your offer of admission, if applicable.
- If you’re currently studying in an Ontario high school, your school will send us your final transcripts automatically.
5. Pay Your Fees
6. Get Ready for September
- Learn about Laurier 101, Laurier's incoming student support program. There is an exciting lineup of events to help you connect with other first-year students, learn more about life at Laurier and get your questions answered before September.
- Get your OneCard. Your OneCard is your student identification card and bus pass, and it's also how you use your meal plan dollars.
- Complete Laurier’s Student Self Identification Form. The form is voluntary and gathers information on a range of demographic and identity-related information. Help Laurier identify barriers to equity to ensure future decisions better match the realities of our students.
- Prepare to move into residence, if applicable.