Upload Your Supplemental Documents
Read the instructions carefully before beginning to upload your documents.
1. Log in to LORIS.
- Log in using your nine-digit student ID number and a personal identification number (PIN). The first time you use LORIS, your PIN number will be your date of birth in the format MMDDYY (for example, if your birthday is March 29, 1988, your PIN would be 032988).
- After logging in, you will be prompted to set a new unique PIN and to add security questions to continue.
2. Click on the “Admissions” tab at the top.
3. Click “Display Admissions Applications.”
4. Click on the hyperlinked program name (typically in blue or purple) in the application menu.
5. The supplemental documents required for your application are listed on LORIS. See Common Supplemental Documents above for the technical specifications of your documents.
6. Click “Browse …” to find and select the document on your computer that you’d like to upload. Once you’ve clicked “Upload,” the file has been uploaded and attached to your application.
7. Once you have uploaded all of your required documents, click “Review” to verify that your application is complete, and that you have uploaded the appropriate documents in the correct order.
- You may make changes by browsing for the correct file and uploading it (you will be replacing the incorrect file with the correct file when you click "Upload”). You may review your application as often as needed to ensure that you have provided all of the required documents.
8. When all of the required documents have been uploaded and you are satisfied with your application, the “Submit my application” functionality will be enabled (hover over the button and you will see it will light up). You are now able to click “Submit my application” to complete the application process.
A pop-up box will require you to acknowledge that all information submitted is accurate and complete.
- If you wish to re-review your application, click “Cancel” and then select “Review” to re-verify that you are ready.
- If you click “OK” on the pop-up box you will lock in your application, and you are no longer be able to make any changes.
- Once your application is locked in, it is received in real time and no further confirmation of receipt is provided.
Viewing and Saving Copies
When your application is complete (and submitted), you may download the application as one file to save for your records. Note: Reference are submitted in confidence and are not accessible to applicants.