- Four-year undergraduate degree in business, economics, or a quantitative discipline (e.g. mathematics, statistics, actuarial sciences, physics, chemistry, life sciences, engineering sciences, etc.).
- Minimum overall GPA of B+ in final two years.
- One course in both calculus and statistics with a minimum B+.
- Official transcripts.
- Two letters of reference – at least one academic.
- An in-person or phone interview may also be required.
- International applicants: Evidence of proficiency in both written and oral English is required for applicants whose native language is not English; minimum TOEFL of 100 or IELTS of 7.
- Alternative admission requirements may be available to prospective students with extensive and relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Applications to the program are due March 31, 2020 for first consideration. We will continue to take strong applications until the program is full.
Your application should be complete (OUAC application completed and supplemental documents and references submitted) by this date. This process normally takes at least two weeks. Please apply through OUAC early.
After you have submitted your OUAC application, paid the non-refundable application fee, and Laurier has received your application, you'll receive an email from email@example.com advising you to upload the additional required documentation to Laurier’s Online Viewing system.
To apply to our MSc in Management program, you must include:
- The Application Summary, which is generated after you complete your OUAC application (log into OUAC to retrieve it).
- Transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work.
- A completed statement of intent.
- A résumé of your academic and work experience. Include a history of your publication and scholarly paper activity and any other information you feel will interest the admissions committee.
- Completed reference forms. Reference forms are electronically submitted to Laurier by the reference and do not need to be uploaded.
- IELTS or TOEFL scores (if your native language is not English and you did not complete your most recent degree in English medium).