Co-op staff members are working remotely because of the need for social distancing. We remain committed to helping you recruit co-op students.
- We will post your job during the continuous employment period, which begins on October 27.
- Please see our revised recruiting dates for full details.
- If you or a colleague would like to recruit for winter work term, we would be happy to post your job description. Please send a description to your co-op coordinator, or to email@example.com.
- We will gladly schedule interviews by phone, Skype or other video conference software.
- We urge you to let your co-op students work remotely, at least as long as it remains necessary for us to maintain physical distance.
- Please provide students with training resources, including policies and procedures, that they can review from home. You might arrange to communicate with them by email, phone, and through group chats and video conferencing.
- If your students work on site, please provide appropriate processes for distancing and sanitizing.