In the last month of each work term, you will receive a link to an online performance evaluation form for each of the co-op students you employ. When possible, review your evaluation with students before they return to campus.
The performance criteria you will be asked to evaluate are:
- Approach to Work
- Attendance and punctuality
- Enthusiasm for work
- Compliance with policies
- Interpersonal Relations
- Relations with others
- Listening skills
- Sharing information
- Customer or client service
- Communication Skills
- Verbal skills
- Writing skills
- Presentation skills
- Analytical skills
- Investigative ability
- Problem solving
- Level of Maturity
- Conflict resolution
- Acceptance of criticism
- Quantity and Quality of Work
- Innovation and creative thinking
- Job knowledge
- Organization and planning
- Technical skills (lab, computing)
- Meeting deadlines
- Overall performance
- The student's primary assignments and projects.
- Other skills or qualities required for this position (e.g. empathy, teaching, leadership).
- The student's significant strengths and weaknesses.
Performance Rating Key
- Excellent: Consistently exceeds my expectations for performance.
- Very good: Often exceeds my expectations for performance.
- Good: Sometimes exceeds my expectations.
- Satisfactory: Meets my expectations.
- Needs improvement: Needs to improve performance.
- Unsatisfactory: Does not meet my expectations for performance.
- Not applicable: Not required by the position.