Three Facts About Me
- I have completed a history minor, which included travelling to Poland on a Holocaust study trip.
- I was featured on the Rick Mercer report in high school.
- I have toured parts of the U.S., Canada and Japan with a jazz band before my time at Laurier.
Why I Chose Laurier
- The renowned music program and faculty.
- The tight knit campus community and atmosphere.
- The amount of involvement opportunities (#1 in Volunteerism in the world!).
Involvement on Campus
- Laurier Symphony Orchestra double bassist.
- Faculty of Music Student Association, VP of Internal Affairs.
- Laurier campus ambassador.