It’s hard to explain what it means to be a Golden Hawk without meeting us in person. No matter which campus you tour, once you come, you’ll immediately feel the community spirit that makes Laurier special. Each March, we invite prospective students and their families to join us for our annual March Break Open House on the Brantford campus.
What to do at Open House
Open House is one of the best times to visit campus! Laurier students, staff and faculty look forward to meeting you and answering any questions you have about university and what our Brantford campus can offer you.
- Take a campus tour: See the sights and sounds of campus with a current Laurier student as your guide.
- Explore our residence buildings: The doors are open and our current students will show you apartment-style residence options at several residence locations.
- Attend our Student Experience Fair: Speak with representatives from Admissions, Financial Aid, Laurier International, Athletics, the Students' Union and more. This is a great opportunity to speak with staff and learn more about all that Laurier has to offer.
- Attend information sessions: Faculty, staff and students explain programs, campus life and are here to answer all of your important questions. We also offer presentations on residence life, finances, athletics and preparing for university.
Get the Most Out of Your Day
- Register in advance to get email reminders and updates before the event. Registration opens in January.
- Review the schedule, which is released in February, to plan your day before you get to campus. Printed copies of the event schedule will be available day-of at the Welcome Desk.
- Parking is free for our campus visitors during Open House.
- You'll have the chance to explore the entire campus, so we recommend wearing comfortable shoes and checking the weather before you leave.