Third-Year Game Design and Development
My Favourite Quote:
“If video games have taught me anything, it’s that if you encounter enemies, then you are going the wrong way.”
Three Facts About Me:
- I host a charity fundraiser once a year called Games 4 The Kids.
- I enjoy travelling! The plan is to be around the world before I turn 80.
- I like to tinker with electronics! I’ve taken apart and modified most of my collection of consoles and computers.
Why Did You Choose Laurier?
I chose Laurier’s Brantford campus because of how tight the campus is! The small class sizes make it easier to learn, which means I enjoy my classes more.
Involvement on Campus:
- Orientation Week Ice-Breaker
- Hiring & Recruitment
- Employed at the Bookstore
- Residence Cluster Advisor
Three Favourite Courses that I Have Taken at Laurier:
- Escape Room & Puzzle Design
- Research in User Experience Design
- Game Development