Those who choose to work at Laurier will find competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a chance to be a part of a university that is also a close-knit community. It’s what brings our students here and what keeps our people here.
Laurier’s benefit program for full-time employees includes:
- A comprehensive extended health and dental plan.
- A generous pension.
- An Employee Assistance Program (EAP), which provides a vast array of support and educational opportunities for staff.
- Life insurance.
- Out-of-country travel insurance.
- Optional long-term disability insurance for most employee groups.
- A computer purchase plan.
- A discounted membership to the recently renovated Athletic Complex.
- Pregnancy and parental leave, including a top-up to Employment Insurance benefits for most employee groups.
- A generous tuition-waiver program for staff members and their dependants to help cover course costs.