Students in the MBA/MIPP double degree program complete 14 credits and a semester-long internship.
The Foundations in Global Public Policy Course (Spring)
The Foundations in Global Public Policy course (FGPP) for MBA students will run from the start of July until mid-August in order to deliver necessary MIPP content that is usually delivered in the fall. Successful completion of the course earns the MBA students two credits toward completion of the MIPP program. The FGPP will also replace the MBA requirements for Economics and Quantitative Analysis the Fall Term.
- Join the MBA cohort in mid-August, taking the Accounting, Finance, Decision Sciences, Strategy, Organizational Behaviour, and Marketing requirements.
- Join the policy brief/case study groups with MIPP graduate students in the fall term and participate in the meetings and events linked to this project, which runs throughout the academic Year 2.
- Choose first MIPP field and complete three IP courses and the interdisciplinary (professionalization) seminar (two credits).
- Continue participation in MIPP policy brief/case study groups.
- Choose an MBA specialization and complete four MBA elective courses.
- Complete and deliver the MIPP policy brief/case project, which will also satisfy the conditions in the MBA program related to the BU610 (applied consulting) course.
- Complete four MBA or MIPP electives.
- Complete second MIPP field and capstone interdisciplinary seminar.