Our course and certificate offerings are not for degree credit, so you do not need to apply for admission to the university to register in our learning opportunities.
- Registration is completed through Laurier's Course Store
- We do not accept registration sent by email, as this is not a secure way to transmit credit card information.
- Registration deadlines vary depending on each course and certificate. Be sure to check the specific schedules and fees page for registration deadline details.
- We do not accept post-dated cheques or payment via debit cards.
- As our registration system is online, once payment has been submitted, you will receive an automated email confirming that we have successfully received your payment.
- Any additional information you may require for your course/certificate will also be sent via email.
- If you have any difficulties registering online or need to pay via cash or cheque, please contact our office.
Duplicate Documentation Charges
A certificate of completion and/or a grade report will be produced upon completion of your program, free of charge. Each lost/misplaced/destroyed document will be subject to a $10 replacement fee.