Second-Year Social and Environmental Justice
Three Facts About Me
- I will be minoring in both Leadership and Youth and Children’s Studies.
- I’m unsure about what my career path holds once I leave Laurier. I know it will combine my love for others and the environment around us.
- I’m a big football fan and knowing we have a thriving team in Waterloo made my decision to come to Laurier a lot easier!
Why Did You Choose Laurier?
- Being an only child, I was excited to hear that our residence consists of 80% single room apartments so I could have my own space to study.
- Laurier allows me to dive deep into sustainability while studying the behaviours and growth of children because of the various course disciplines and offerings.
Involvement on Campus
- Book Buddy for Laurier Students for Literacy.
- General Volunteer with EcoHawks.
- Volunteer on Laurier Brantford’s Shinerama Club.