Third-Year Human Rights and Human Diversity
Lion’s Head, ON
Three Facts About Me
- I am completing an option in Leadership and minors in French and Religion.
- During the summer months, I work with Parks Canada at Bruce Peninsula National Park and Fathom Five National Marine Park.
- I completed a five-week French Immersion program in Chicoutimi, Quebec this past spring.
Why Did You Choose Laurier?
- The unique programs, especially because mine is not offered anywhere else in Ontario!
- The small community feel and friendly faces at our campus!
Involvement on Campus
- Director of Marketing and Public Relations on the Brantford Residence Council.
- Campus Council Advisor of the Residence Athletic Council.
- Residence Life Don.
- Executive Member of Foot Patrol and Peer Connect.