Study Skills & S.I. Centre
Request an In-Residence Workshop
For in-residence workshops it is the organizer's responsibility to:
- Select potential dates and times for the workshop.
- Book a location space.
- Ensure that the location space has a computer with an Internet connection, speakers, and a projector.
- Secure the names or student ID numbers of at least ten (10) student participants.
It is the Study Skills & S.I. Centre's responsibility to:
- Consult with the organizer of the event to clarify the learning objectives of the workshop.
- Schedule either a trained student employee or professional staff member to facilitate the event, as deemed appropriate by the Centre.
- Facilitate the arranged workshop
- Provide appropriate supplemental information to student participants, if applicable.
Note: The Study Skills & S.I. Centre reserves the right to cancel any workshop at any time that doesn't meet the minimum requirements as outlined above.
updated October 31/13