Study Skills & S.I. Centre
Book a Study Skills Consultation (Waiting List)
We apologize, but all of our learning strategist appointment slots are filled until the end of the term. Please complete the following form to be placed on our waiting list.
Waiting List Information
- Why is there a waiting list to get an appointment?
- Currently all of our learning strategists have filled their appointment time slots until the end of the term.
- How long will it take to confirm my appointment?
- If a student cancels their appointment we will consult the waiting list and start phoning students in order until someone is available.
- How will I be contacted?
- We will use your telephone number to contact you because we can get cancellations at the last minute and will need an immediate response.
- What happens if I can't make an appointment at the last minute?
- Your name will remain on the waiting list in the order it was received and we will continue to contact students on the waiting list until someone accepts the appointment.
- How long will my appointment be?
- Initial appointments are 1 hour in length.
- Follow-up appointments are 30 minutes in length.
- What happens if I am not contacted?
- If you aren't contacted this term for an appointment we will contact you early next term by email to setup an in-take appointment to ensure that you are immediately paired with a learning strategist.
The Centre for Student Success is committed to creating a welcoming environment for all students, including students with disabilities.
If you have an accommodation request for any of our services, please
contact Michael Lisetto-Smith at 519.884.0710 x3640.
Waiting List Form