Nov. 14, 2019Print | PDF
As part of the Lazaridis International Case Conference (LAZICC) that took place from October 13-19, students from our 12 competing schools (and many Laurier students who chose to attend) got to hear from executives from across Waterloo Region and the GTA. The event sponsors were each invited to share their perspectives on technology and how it is changing their companies, industries and workplaces.
Read about each of the presentations and the impact of tech:
1. Five Tech Predictions and What They Mean for Learning – Leanna Graham and Matt Gattag, Pearson
2. Discover How After First Discovering Why – Cal Waddel, Lot42
3. Technology Transforming Insurance – Paul Van Reede, Foresters Financial
4. How is the Banking Game Changing? – Salim Jivraj, TD Bank
5. Understanding the Future of Work – Simon Chan, Communitech
6. How to Implement a Digital Strategy - Lynne Vonwistinghausen, Marsh Canada
After the talks, the companies and students had the opportunity to network and make valuable connections. Thank you to these incredible sponsors for supporting the event, our students, the international community, and for sharing your knowledge and passion with us.
We see you are accessing our website on IE8. We recommend you view in Chrome, Safari, Firefox or IE9+ instead.×