Summer Camp Registration
2017 summer camp registration is now closed. Check back in November for 2018 winter camp registration details.
- July 3-7, 2017
- July 10-14, 2017
- Morning: 8:30 a.m. to noon
- Afternoon: 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Full day: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Optional after-camp care: 4:30 p.m. to 5:15 p.m.
- Half day: $145
- Full day: $290
- After-camp care: $8/day
Sensational Saturdays Registration
Our Sensational Saturdays camp is booked for the year. Check back in November 2017 for next year's camp.
For those families in need of financial assistance, there are a limited number of bursaries available. Please note that LEAP may not be able to fill all funding requests.
Note: Currently we only have bursary funds for children living in Woolwich County, or for children entering aged 13-16 as of September 2017.
LEAP has been fortunate to receive bursary funding from the following organizations:
- The Kiwanis Club of Elmira
- The Kiwanis Club of North Waterloo
- The Kitchener and Waterloo Community Foundation
- The Waterloo Region Record
- Lyle S. Hallman Foundation Kids to Camp Fund
We greatly appreciate all the support provided from these organizations. thank you for making campers’ LEAP goals a reality!
- Bursary Application Form (two pages).
- Camp Registration Form (seven pages; leave payment area blank).
- Letter from your child's classroom and/or special education resource teacher outlining their suitability for the program. If the teacher is familiar with your situation, they may also include information on your child's need for financial assistance, but this is not mandatory.
Submit all complete documents to LEAP by:
- email: email@example.com
- fax: 519.884.8697
- mail: LEAP, Faculty of Education, Wilfrid Laurier University, 75 University Ave. W., Waterloo, ON, N2L 3C5
- in person to our office: BA311, third floor Bricker Academic Building
Applications will be reviewed at the end of each month. If you have any questions, contact the LEAP office at firstname.lastname@example.org.