Joining Laurier means you have access to a variety of perks that are unique to the Laurier employee experience. Laurier strives to provide supports that allow for flexibility and help to foster community, well-being, work-life balance and personal growth.
- Fitness centre discounts for faculty and staff.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Priority access to childcare services.
- On-campus bike sharing stations.
- On-campus electric vehicle (EV) charging station.
- Free music at noon: Local, national and international artists perform.
- Soup lunches at the Indigenous Student Centre.
- Indigenous Circle Room and community gardens.
- Annual Indigenist Research Symposium.
- Staff development day.
- Prayer and quiet spaces; including Jumu'ah service on Fridays.
- Organized volunteer opportunities in the community.
- New employee, manager and faculty onboarding programs.
- Mentorship opportunities.
- On-going professional development opportunities connected to our employee success factors.