In order to reserve your place in this program, you must accept your offer of admission through OUAC and forward a non-refundable deposit of $300 (certified cheque or money order) to Wilfrid Laurier University, Education Recruitment and Admissions office (see address below), postmarked no later than Wednesday, March 8. Deposits arriving postmarked after March 8 will result in your offer of admission being rescinded.
To accept your offer of admission online:
- Visit ouac.on.ca/teas.
- Log in to your application using your OUAC password/PIN and click on “choices/offers.”
- Select and accept Laurier’s offer of admission.
- Ensure you receive and record your confirmation number.
What Do I Do Next?
- Wednesday, March 8, 2017: Deadline to accept your Offer of Admission.
- Wednesday, March 8, 2017: Deadline to submit your $300 non-refundable deposit (certified cheque or money order) to Wilfrid Laurier University, Education Recruitment and Admissions office. Please ensure your full name and student number appears on the front of the cheque.
- Thursday, June 1, 2017: Deadline to submit the Professional Development School (PDS) Board Placement Form to the Faculty of Education.
- Thursday, June 1, 2017: Suggested date to apply through your local police station for a vulnerable sector police record check (vulnerable sector checks are valid for one year only). Once received, a copy needs to be submitted to the Faculty of Education.
- Thursday, June 1, 2017: Deadline to submit your online residence application and non-refundable deposit (if applicable).
- Thursday, June 1, 2017: Register for courses online at loris.wlu.ca beginning at 10 a.m.
- Friday, June 23, 2017: Deadline to submit your final transcript indicating that your degree has been completed (if applicable) to Education Recruitment and Admissions.
- Monday, Aug. 28, 2017: Deadline to submit a copy of the vulnerable sector police record check to the Faculty of Education.
- Monday, Aug. 28, 2017 – Friday, Sept. 1, 2017: Attend the mandatory Professional Teaching Orientation Week.
- Tuesday, Sept. 5, 2017: Attend your first field day at your Professional Development School (PDS) site.
Other Important Tasks
- Register with the Accessible Learning Office (if applicable): It is recommended you register once you have confirmed your Offer of Admission.
- Register for parking: Residence students can indicate they require parking when they apply for residence. Non-residence students can apply for parking when they have registered for courses. Parking passes will be given on a first-come, first-served basis.
Education Recruitment and Admissions
75 University Ave. W.
Faculty of Education
Third floor Bricker Academic Building
75 University Ave. W.