In order to reserve your place in this program, you must accept your offer of admission through OUAC no later than Sunday, March 15, 2020.
To accept your offer of admission online:
- Visit ouac.on.ca/teas.
- Log into your application using your OUAC password/PIN and click on “choices/offers.”
- Select and accept Laurier’s offer of admission.
- Ensure you receive and record your confirmation number.
Webinar for Accepted Students
A webinar for accepted students is held every March. The webinar discusses answers to common questions about classes, practicums, campus life and more.
Download the March 2019 recording of the Faculty of Education webinar.
Important Dates and Deadlines
March 15, 2020:
- Deadline to accept your offer of admission.
June 1, 2020:
- Deadline to submit the Professional Development School (PDS) Board Placement Form to the Faculty of Education. The form will be available once admission decisions are available.
- Suggested date to apply through your local police station for a vulnerable sector police record check (vulnerable sector checks are valid for one year only). Once received, a copy needs to be submitted to the Faculty of Education at the mailing address below.
- Deadline to submit your online residence application and non-refundable deposit (if applicable).
- Ensure that your device meets the minimum technology requirements.
- Register for courses online at loris.wlu.ca.
June 30, 2020:
- Deadline to submit your final transcript indicating that your degree has been completed (if applicable) to Education Recruitment and Admissions (see mailing address below).
Aug. 24, 2020:
- Deadline to submit a copy of the vulnerable sector police record check to the Faculty of Education (see mailing address below).
Monday, Aug. 24, 2020, to Friday, Aug. 28, 2020:
- Attend the mandatory Professional Teaching Orientation Week.
Sept. 8, 2019:
- Attend your first field day at your Professional Development School (PDS) site.
Other Important Tasks
- Register with the Accessible Learning Office (if applicable): it is recommended you register once you have confirmed your offer of admission.
- Register for parking: residence students can indicate they require parking when they apply for residence. Non-residence students can apply for parking when they have registered for courses. Parking passes will be given on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Ensure your computer meets our technology requirements, as outlined below.