In order to reserve your place in this program, you must accept your offer of admission through OUAC no later than Sunday, March 15, 2020.
To accept your offer of admission online:
- Visit ouac.on.ca/teas.
- Log into your application using your OUAC password/PIN and click on “choices/offers.”
- Select and accept Laurier’s offer of admission.
- Ensure you receive and record your confirmation number.
Webinar for Accepted Students
A webinar for accepted students was hosted on Feb. 27, 2020. You can download a recording of the webinar to hear staff and faculty answer common questions about classes, practica, campus life, our faculty members and more.
Download the Accepted Students webinar.
Important Dates and Deadlines
March 15, 2020:
- Deadline to accept your offer of admission.
June 1, 2020:
June 30, 2020:
- Deadline to submit your final transcript indicating that your degree has been completed (if applicable) to the Education Recruitment and Admissions office (see mailing address below).
July 31, 2020:
- Deadline to submit a copy of your vulnerable sector police record check to the Faculty of Education at email@example.com.
Monday, Aug. 31, 2020, to Thursday, Sept. 3, 2020:
- Attend the mandatory Professional Teaching Orientation, including orientation at a professional development school (PDS) site.
- Specific dates and program details will be sent to incoming students.
Sept. 4, 2020:
Other Important Tasks
- Register with the Accessible Learning Office (if applicable): it is recommended you register once you have confirmed your offer of admission.
- Register for parking: residence students can indicate they require parking when they apply for residence. Non-residence students can apply for parking when they have registered for courses. Parking passes will be given on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Ensure your computer meets our technology requirements, as outlined below.