Go Back to Main
Accessing Your Files via WLU Internet NetStorage
1. Go To Web Access and Click on one of the Netstorage links.
* If you get a warning about an insecure certificate etc. just accept it.
2. Enter your WLU login name and password when this dialogue comes up.
3. It takes about a minute to retrieve your information. Be Patient.
4. Once your drives show up on the left you can browse through your drives and folders by clicking on them.
5. To 'Download' one of your files, Browse to it, Checkmark it and then Right-Click on it to bring up the menu.
6. A more complete menu can be found by clicking on the File link at the top.
Click on the 'File' link at the top and the menu shown below will appear.
- Remember that DOWNLOAD is when you bring a file 'DOWN' to your computer and
- UPLOAD is when you put a file 'UP' to the server.
* You will be prompted to save a download file. *
7. To UPLOAD a file to your selected drive and folder, click File(menu) at anytime and select UPLOAD.
8. Click Browse button to find the file you want to upload.
* It is important to remember that the file will be saved to the currently selected folder.
-So if you currently have I:\Notices\ folder open (as shown in the example above),
your 'Upload' file will be saved there automatically.
9. Clicking the Browse button will open a File-Explorer window which looks at your local computer's file system.
-Find your file and click Open to continue.
10. Finally, click Upload to send the file to your network drive.
11. If prompted chose to SAVE the file. Don't 'Open' it.
12. When you are finished remember to LOG OUT of the NetStorage to clear your connection.
Well, that was a lot of info. I hope it was useful.
Questions? Email Me at:Harry G
Go Back to Main