Directions from London to the Laurier Brantford Campus:
- Merge onto 401-Eastbound via the ramp to Toronto.
- Take 403-Eastbound exit (signs for Hamilton/Niagara Falls/Brantford).
- Stay on 403-Eastbound for approximately 34 km.
- From 403-Eastbound, take the Paris Road exit (County Road 2).
- Merge onto Paris Road. Stay on Paris Road for approximately 4 km.
- Follow Paris Road until it merges onto Brant Avenue.
- Turn left onto West Street (from Brant Ave).
- Turn rught onto Wellington Street (from West St).
- Turn right onto George Street. The Carnegie Building (73 George Street) will be on the left.