Second Year Double Degree Co-op Students Bursary Information
|Undergraduate Student Bursary Information|
|Second year Double Degree Co-op Students|
Bursary assistance is available to full time students in an approved double degree co-op program. Students in second year of the Double Degree Co-op program are eligible to apply for bursary assistance while in classes full time for the spring and fall academic terms. Please make note of the deadlines for these programs, as applications are not accepted after the stated deadline.
* All students applying for bursary assistance are required to have a completed OSAP application for the applicable academic term(s). Click here for information regarding this requirement. Please note that it is your responsibility to check OSAP deadlines, and meet the application deadlines for the OSAP program.
* The completed OSAP application must be completed online, and all required supporting documentation must submitted to the Student Awards Office by the bursary deadline.
* Without the completed OSAP application, a bursary application will be marked as "incomplete".
* Please note that it is your responsibility to check the OSAP deadlines for applications.
* The online bursary application form must be completed electroncially for the spring and fall academic terms, including the relevant financial information.