Site Accessibility Statement
Wilfrid Laurier University Human Resources
June 27, 2016

Canadian Excellence

How do I request a Record of Employment?

To request a Record of Employment, please e-mail your Payroll Contact or and provide the following information available:

  • Your surname (if calling please spell your surname)
  • Your first name (if calling please spell your first name)
  • Your nine digit employee number
  • Your Social Insurance Number
  • Your department/division
  • Your area code and telephone number

ROE's are filed electronically with Service Canada.