Functions of the PhD & Masters Programs Advisory Board
- Provide advice, guidance and counsel on issues most significant to achieving the strategic objectives of the Programs.
- Assist in the development and ongoing review of the Programís long-term objectives.
- Endorse, communicate and advocate the Facultyís interests to those entities that directly influence the Programís ability to achieve its objectives.
- Participate in helping the Program to meet its educational objectives through the ability of its members to link into professional networks.
- Help to develop, support and promote locally, nationally and globally the Programís reputation as a leader in post-graduate management education.
Members of the PhD & Masters Programs Advisory Board
The PhD & Masters Programs Advisory Board is comprised of faculty who have distinguished themselves in their academic careers and who are recognized leaders in their fields. They represent the Schoolís strengths and diversity.
Ben Amoako-Adu (Finance)
John Banks (Policy)
Laurie Barclay (OB/HRM)
Phelim Boyle (Finance)
Ignacio Castillo (ODS)
Barry Colbert (Policy)
Nicole Coviello (Marketing)
Maria Gallego (Economics)
Tripat Gill (Marketing)
Kevin Hendricks (ODS)
Greg Irving (OB/HRM)
Robert Mathieu (Accounting)
Steffen Ziss (Economics)
Director: Hamid Noori