Academic Advising Appointments
Academic Advising Centre - Rm 132, Research Academic Centre East
Office Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 am - 12:00 pm & 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Have a question? Email us at email@example.com
Find us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/lbadvising
May to August: Drop-in appointments are not available. Please book an appointment online or email us with your questions. If you are a new student, please sign-up for Headstart, where you will receive personalized advising assistance.
Labour Day (September 7): We will be open and holding drop-in appointments for new Year 1 students from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm.
September 2015: Monday to Friday from September 9 to October 2 we will be accepting Drop-in Appointments only. Drop-in's will be available from 9:00 am to 11:30 am and 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm. We will post wait times and cancellations on our Facebook page.
October to December: Drop-in appointments will be available Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons from 1-3:30 pm, in addition to booked appointments. Drop-in's end on December 18, 2015. Booked appointments are generally posted every Monday, for the following week. Appointments for the week of October 5 will be posted on September 28.
January 2016: Monday to Friday starting at 1:00 pm on January 4 to January 29 we will be accepting Drop-in Appointments only. Drop-in's will be available from 9:00 am to 11:30 am and 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm. We will post wait times and cancellations on our Facebook page. Please note that we are not opening drop-in's on January 4 until 1:00 pm.
February to April: Drop-in appointments will be available Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons from 1-3:30 pm, in addition to booked appointments.
- Appointments are 30 minutes in length. Students are advised to complete a program worksheet and have course selections ready prior to the appointment.
- If you would like an advisor to check your course selections to ensure you are on track for graduation, an appointment is not necessary. Please submit the form below to request a graduation check.
- Appointments are posted every Monday for the following week
- Students who are in the BA/BEd program are advised to meet with Jamie-Lee Wheeler. If Jamie is not available please feel free to book with another available advisor.
- Appointments that are "grey" are already booked by another student.
|Sep 3/13||Graduation Check||Form|