OTF Math Subsidy Information and Links
Starting April 1, 2014, the Ministry of Education, through the Ontario Teachers’ Federation, is providing a subsidy of $450 to teachers who successfully complete an AQ or ABQ course in Mathematics or an undergraduate Math course that is a prerequisite for an AQ/ABQ Math course.
The subsidized courses are:
- Mathematics, Primary and Junior – Part 1
- Mathematics, Primary and Junior – Part 2
- Mathematics, Primary and Junior – Specialist
Proof that the AQ/ABQ has been successfully completed. WLU
students can request a transcript/AQ Academic Record
- Proof of membership in an OTF Affiliate (Federation Membership #);
- A declaration that no other subsidy has been accessed for the course, or if it has, the amount of said subsidy;
- A current mailing address for receiving the subsidy cheque.
A full list of questions and answers can be found on the OTF website