Conestoga College Human Resources Management Option
The Human Resources Management Program is a post-graduate program offered at Conestoga College, and is now offered in Brantford. Through an articulation agreement between Conestoga College and Laurier Brantford, Leadership students in their third year of studies may be eligible to enroll in the program.
1. Make an Academic Advising Appointment to ensure you meet the prerequisites for the program.
2. Complete the Student Declaration of Third-year Specialization form and submit to your Laurier program office.
3. Apply to the Human Resources Management program online through the Ontario College Application Service.
4. Complete the Human Resources Management courses in Year 3 and earn a minimum average of 70%
5. Upon completion of the program, arrange for your transcripts to be sent to Laurier.
For information about the program, including registration and eligibility, please contact 519-756-8228 x 5849 or email@example.com
OR Conestoga College - Karen Towler, Manager of Operations and Program Planning, Brantford Campus - Conestoga college; firstname.lastname@example.org; (519) 756-8228 ext 5491; Office STA301C/St Andrew's/95 Darling Street.
To view a PDF version of the handouts from the presentation, please click here