Academic Advising Appointments
150 Dalhousie St. (Dalhousie and Charlotte Streets)
Students can meet in person with an Academic Advisor by scheduling an appointment or by visiting the Centre during a Drop-In Session.
|Schedule An Appointment||
Note: Elaine Francombe is working on an advising project for the new few months and is unavailable for appointments.
- Appointments are 15 minutes in length
- Students can meet with any Academic Advisor
- Appointments that are "grey" are already booked by another student. Please select an available time.
- Come prepared with a worksheet and questions.
- If you are unable to make your appointment, please cancel the appointment by logging back into the system or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday, April 7: 1:00 - 3:00 pm
- Tuesday, April 8: 1:00 - 4:00 pm
- Thursday, April 10:
- Friday, April 11: 1:00 - 4:00 pm
- Tuesday, April 15: 9:00 - 11:30 am & 1:00 - 3:30 pm
- "Quick" questions
- 15 minutes allotted to each drop-in
- Students are not guaranteed a drop-in time. Eligibility for a drop-in time will be determined by the Academic Advisors
- Students may sign up for a drop-in time 15 minutes in advance of the session opening (in RCE132)