Laurier Cross-Registered Students at University of Waterloo-Procedures
Laurier students taking courses at University of Waterloo
Please read the following before printing the form:
- You are responsible for obtaining the required signatures and printing sufficient copies.
- Your cross-registration form will not be processed if any of the required information and/or signatures are missing.
- You must be in a degree program at Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Students on academic probation in a general degree program, or in post-degree studies are not permitted to cross-register.
- You must complete a separate cross-registration form for each term
- Hard copy forms are available in the Registrar's Office at both universities.
- Students will need to fill out and send in the Undergraduate Studies Cross-Registration Form to the Registrar's Office once all required signatures have been obtained.
- Contact Sarah Wong, ext. 6355 for SBE, Faculty of Science, Music, Faculty of Liberal Arts, and Faculty of Human & Social Sciences students or
Contact Khaleel Hosein, ext. 3452 for Faculty of Arts students for further details.
For more information, refer to information on Cross Registration in the online calendar.