Verification of Education
To verify a Wilfrid Laurier University degree, please visit AuraData.
Employers or academic institutions that require the University to verify academic credentials directly are asked to subscribe to AuraData, a Canadian company specializing in secure online education verification.
AuraData provides online risk prevention of résumé fraud and misrepresentation of post- secondary education credentials.
The University’s partnership with AuraData provides the following benefits for employers, students, and graduates:
- Employers can now minimize the hiring risk associated with education fraud in the hiring process
- Subscribers to AuraData are able to confirm the post-secondary education claims of prospective employees efficiently online, 24/7
- Universities, Colleges and Professional Associations now have a method of protecting their product
- Graduates are also protected from illicit use of their designations by less scrupulous job hunters
Confidentiality is a
primary concern of the University and AuraData. A signed authorization from the
graduate is required by AuraData before any information is released.
- Subscribe to AuraData
- Read and electronically sign the Subscriber Agreement
- Follow the user-friendly instructions
- Upload, email, or fax the alum-signed authorization form
- pay with a valid credit card
For fast, economical and convenient degree verifications for Laurier, go to AuraData or call:
- 1-416-406-0444 (Local and International)
- 1-877-580-2872 (North America)
Requests for transcripts can only be made by the student through Laurier's Office of the Registrar:
- By email
- In person
- Through mail