RESEARCH FINANCE WORKSHOPS:
rsvp to firstname.lastname@example.org
All Research Finance workshops are held in Alumni Hall, AH117
Thursday 3 April, 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Tuesday 15 April, 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM
RESEARCH WEEK WORKSHOPS
Monday, May 5 - Thursday, May 8
During the week of May 5th, the Office of Research Services will be holding a series of workshops on a variety of topics of interest to Laurier researchers. Once the sessions, times and locations are set, we will circulate information on how to sign up.
Workshops will include such topics as:
- Open Access and Data Management
- Engaging Community Partners
- Knowledge Mobilization and Communications
- Working with Academic Publishers
- Conference Planning
- Research Finance
WORKSHOP: DIGITAL HUMANITIES
Thursday 20 March, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM at Laurier Waterloo Library, L3-314 (room 314) and
Tuesday 8 April, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM at Laurier Brantford, CB100
- What is/are Digital Humanities (DH)?
- What are people doing in DH?
- What methodologies are they using?
- What tools can I use for data mining, data visualization, content management, knowledge mobilization, mapping, text analysis, or exhibits?
- How can I get funding?
For More Information:
Contact Ruth Knechtel
Research Facilitator (Humanities)
Laurier Office of Research Services
email@example.com or 519-884-0717 x 4747
See poster for more details.