- PTF Report
- About IPRM
- How does the overall IPRM process work?
- IPRM Working Groups
- Overall structure
- Planning Task Force (PTF)
- Academic Priorities Team
- Administrative Priorities Team
- Resource Management Team
- Working group nominations (closed)
- Dec. 2012 IPRM Working Group Elections
- Voter eligibility
- Election process details
- Candidate Lists
- How does the prioritization process work?
- How does the resource management process work?
- Ask a question about IPRM
- Academic Prioritization Info & Templates
- Administrative Prioritization Info & Templates
- IPRM videos
Contact Us:email: Integrated Planning & Resource Management
phone: 519-884-0710 X 2480
Laurier Home Office of the Vice-President: Finance and Administration Integrated Planning & Resource Management IPRM Working Groups Dec. 2012 IPRM Working Group Elections Election process details
This section is restricted. Please enter your Network username and password below to access the page content.