Site Accessibility Statement
- Ancillaries service and support both Waterloo and Brantford campuses and
include the Bookstore Retail Operations, Printing Services, OneCard and
- Enterprise wide application that combines administrative suites of Student, Finance, Human Resources and Advancement Systems.
Cognos is an end user reporting tool. It was purchased in 1998 by
Waterloo University, Guelf University and Wilfrid Laurier University.
Its purpose at Laurier is to provide all faculties and departments a
graphical user interface to access institutional data so that high level
reporting can be performed by the end user.
- Laurier Online Registration Information System (LORIS) is an online tool for students to register for courses, view grades and account information, and maintain personal information. For staff and faculty it is an online tool to view payroll information, enter and approve online documents and maintain personal information.
- Powered by Desire2Learn, myLearningSpace is a learning management system (LMS) for delivery of distance education courses as well as for support in classroom courses. The LMS allows instructors and administrators to organize and manage course content and students in an online environment.
- Custom online solutions ranging from simple to complex applications.
Secure surveys, registrations, questionaires, voting systems, searchable
forms, data capture and export. User and content accounds, permissions
and related support. Domains, aliases, redirects and the Laurier Content
Management System. Online databases (mySQL, PostgreSQL), phpMyAdmin.
Custom web-traffic analysis and reports. Advise members of the Laureir
community to the use of web technologies.
- Miscellaneous, specialized business applications. Includes applications such as Parking, Bookstore, Career and Co-op, Stock Market Competition, Evisions (FormFusion & Intellecheck), Laurier International, etc.