- ICT support for additional office hardware/peripheral equipment. (examples: docking stations for laptops, scanners, external hard drives, etc.)
- Public access and teaching computer labs for student use.
- Hardware Standards for the university community.
- Safely disposing any electronic devices on campus.
- Provisioning of Network Drives (eg. i: drive and j: drive) that can be accessed from anywhere on the Novell Network.
- The repair and replacement of mice, keyboards and computer cables
- Description Under Construction