Seeks Opportunities for Continuous Improvement
"Improves organizational effectiveness by finding creative ways to identify opportunities and overcome challenges."
- Embraces and engages in innovation and change
- Takes initiative and has a bias for action
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability; is open to new ideas
- Exhibits a willingness to challenge the status quo and strives for continuous improvement
- Takes calculated risks and learns from experience
- Recognizes and seizes opportunities to make positive change
- Appropriately and responsibly uses resources to accomplish objectives
What can this look like?
- Building time into your schedule to review professional literature and seek out "best practice" ideas
- Learn a new lanaguage to assist in representing Laurier at international levels
- Develop and integrate sustainability initiatives into design standards and projects