Looking for a way to get involved? There are countless ways to live a life of leadership and purpose at Laurier. Check out the links below to get started!
- The Wilfrid Laurier University Students' Union (WLUSU) offers some of the most popular (and competitive) volunteer positions on campus, including: FOOT Patrol, ERT, the Laurier Student Food Bank, Peer Help Line, LSFL, BACCHUS and Ecohawks. Click here for WLUSU volunteer positions at Laurier Brantford.
- Other volunteering opportunities on campus include positions at the Accessible Learning Centre, Student Health and Development, and Counselling Services.
- Participate in Shinerama. Canada's largest university fundraiser started right here at Laurier by inspiring leader Paul Enns!
- Help a community in need: go on Laurier's Alternative Reading Week.
- Faculty and staff can participate in the annual Commuter Challenge.
- Visit the Community Service-Learning website to find out more about this educational program that integrates service in the community with intentional learning activities.
- Visit the Student Leadership Centre website for information on some of Laurier's leadership opportunities, including information on workshops, conferences, and Laurier's groundbreaking co-curricular record.
- First year students can participate in L.E.A.P., a three-day leadership program designed for incoming students who want to explore leadership opportunities at Laurier, such as getting involved with athletics, residence life and WLUSU.
- Laurier's Learning Communities are themed residence environments designed specifically for first-year students. These communities are founded upon a specific set of interests that are structured to give students a high level of involvement in their first year at Laurier.
- Alumni can go to the Laurier Alumni website and click "get involved" to find out about our ASK and Backpack 2 Briefcase programs, by which you can share your stories with current Laurier students.
Know a way to get involved and can't find it here? Email email@example.com and let us know!