Headlines (Campus Updates)
Integrated Planning & Resource Management
Registration for IPRM training & information workshops
Communications, Public Affairs & Marketing
As Laurier prepares to commence the Integrated Planning and Resource Management (IPRM) program during the fall, training and information workshops are being offered to ensure that all members of faculty and staff who would like to engage with IPRM will have a chance to do so.
Attendance at one of these full-day training workshops will be particularly important if you would like to participate in the nominations process for the IPRM teams.
Several workshops have been scheduled and communicated already. In addition to these workshops, we are pleased to announce that two additional dates have been scheduled.
The current workshop options are as follows - exact locations and times will be sent to registrants closer to the date of the respective workshop:
- Monday, August 27 in Waterloo for faculty only
- Tuesday, August 28 in Brantford for both faculty and staff
- Tuesday, September 18 in Waterloo for both faculty and staff (this workshop is now full)
- *New Date* Wednesday, October 10 for both faculty and staff, location to be confirmed
- *New Date* Thursday, October 11 for both faculty and staff, location to be confirmed
Please note that members of faculty include: librarians, faculty on limited term appointments and contract academic staff. No course release or remuneration will be offered for attendance.
Regular updates about IPRM and these workshops will be communicated on the IPRM website at www.wlu.ca/IPRM
Please contact Lisa Favero (firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 2454) at your earliest opportunity to register for one of these workshops.