Life Events & Changes
Introducing child care that flexes with our employees!
We are pleased to announce that Wilfrid Laurier University has joined forces with Kids & Company, Canada’s leading provider of flexible child care designed to support parents in achieving a better work/life balance. Offering a safe, nurturing and enriched learning environment for our employees’ children, Kids & Company’s child care options can be tailored to suit each family’s specific needs.
Kids & Company’s flexible child care options include:
• A choice of 20 locations across Canada
• A guaranteed child care space (with six months notice)
• Full-time and part-time child care
• Back-up care in case a child’s regular caregiver is sick, school is cancelled or a parent must go to work on a scheduled day off
• Montessori Kindergarten Program – a wonderful alternative to the half-day program in the schools (available in many Kids & Company centres)
• No late fees when employees arrive after 6 p.m. to pick up their child
• Elder Care options for employees who also need support for their aging parents (currently available in Toronto and Calgary)
A great reputation
In becoming a member of Kids & Company, we have joined 200+ Canadian corporations and public institutions that have chosen Kids & Company as their child care provider. These include KPMG, CIBC, American Express, Xerox, BP Oil, Mt. Sinai Hospital and APA Petroleum Engineering Inc. Many of these members report that partnering with Kids & Company has made a significant difference within their organizations – reducing parents’ stress levels and helping them to be more focused at work.
Communications is key
We know that having access to part-time, full-time and back-up child care is something that our staff will really value. That’s why we are communicating this new arrangement through our website and information booth that will be located in the Concourse on the following day:
Tuesday, March 31, 2009 from 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Please stop by to pick up some information and speak with a representative from Kids & Company.
To obtain more information about Kids & Company, please visit their website at www.kidsandcompany.ca or call 1-866-MY KIDCO