The Waterloo and Brantford campuses and Kitchener and Toronto locations of Wilfrid Laurier University are closed today, Sun., April 15, due to severe winter weather.
Closing the university means that:
- All classes are cancelled.
- All exams scheduled for today, including online exams, have been cancelled.
- Most buildings will be locked.
- As an essential service, the Fresh Food Co. dining hall on the Waterloo campus remains open Sunday from 9:30 a.m to 8 p.m.
- When the university is thus closed, the closing is for both the day and night and the university will reopen at 7 a.m. the next business day.
- Meetings and other scheduled events are not held.
- Staff, other than those needed for essential services, are not expected to be at work.
- Deadlines for assignments and other submissions are postponed until the same hour on the next weekday that the University is open.