Quality Assurance Co-ordinator
Contact InformationEmail: email@example.com
Phone: 519.884.0710 ext.4654
Office Location: 202 Regina Street North, R294
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The Quality Assurance Co-ordinator provides support for departments undergoing cyclical review and developing new programs, in particular, by co-ordinating external review site visits. Mike administrates classroom maintenance and renewal at Laurier with a focus on pro-active problem resolution and connecting the needs of the Laurier community with classroom design. Mike provides Active Learning Classroom orientation, training and support, as well as administrating Laurierís classroom management processes.
Outside of his work at Laurier, Mike is an author interested in novels and short stories. He is a partner in a production company that writes and records original radio plays for a modern audience.
Contact Mike About:
- Co-ordinating site visits for cyclical program review and new program developments, including:
- Travel logistics
- expense reimbursement
- Access permissions and training in the Active Learning Classroom
- Classroom maintenance and renewal ideas
- Reporting classroom problems
- Updating the Quality Assurance Office, Active Learning Classroom and My Classroom websites
- Questions related to the online curriculum reporting tool