Fourth-Year Communication Studies, and Business Management Option
Three Facts About Me
- I am completing a minor in psychology this year.
- I was on an RLC (residence learning community) in first year for digital media and culture.
- I met my roommate on the competitive dance team at Laurier but we grew up five minutes from each other.
Why I Chose Laurier
- I loved the small, community feel at Laurier. It made me feel more comfortable about moving away from home know that I would be able to walk around campus as see friendly faces.
- Laurier has so many student support services for both academic assistance as well as physical and mental health.
Involvement on Campus
- I am a choreographer and dancer on the Laurier Competitive Dance team.
- I have been an icebreaker for the past two years and this year will be an Orientation Week head icebreaker.
- I am a participant on a Winter Carnival team.