Waterloo Lutheran Seminary
Keffer Chapel Booking Form
Bookings should be submitted a minimum of one week in advance of the date requested. Bookings will be confirmed by return email to the primary contact and should not be considered firm until confirmation is received.
This form must be completed for all Chapel booking requests with the exception of weddings. To discuss a wedding booking please contact Dorinda Kruger Allen at email@example.com or call 519-884-0710 ext. 3241.
The following conditions apply to all Chapel bookings:
- No food or drink are permitted in the chapel without prior permission. Your group may be charged for cleaning if food or beverages are brought into the Chapel and not properly cleaned up.
- Chapel must be left in good condition, please leave the furnishings and ornamentation where you find them.
- Please be quiet and respectful if you are waiting for another booking to exit the chapel.
- The Chapel is to be used for the stated purpose of the booking only.
- Priority is given to events/worship of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. You will be notified if your booking needs to be rescheduled or altered.
- At least one of the contacts listed below must take primary responsibility for this booking by being present throughout the booking, and, if it is on weekends or after regular WLS hours 8:30 - 4:30 pm Mon - Fri., ensure that everyone from their booking has left the building at the end of the event.
Please note: The Keffer Chapel is one of the busiest places at Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. If you are unable to keep your booking or if your event is cancelled, please notify Dorinda Kruger Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-884-0710 ext. 3241 as soon as possible so that the space can be reallocated.
updated January 15/16