Spring 2014 Courses
The spring courses will start the week of April 4 and will run until the middle of May. To obtain a copy of the detailed spring brochure and registration form, please click here.
Please note, you will need Adobe Reader to view the document; please click here to obtain a free copy of Adobe Reader. Having trouble viewing the brochure in PDF format? Please click here for assistance; for Mac users please click here for assistance.
- Normand Dutrisac - Time of Change: Paintings of the Late 19th Century
- Roman Dubinski, uWaterloo (retired) - Margaret Atwood's Ustopia: The MaddAddam Trilogy
Warren Stauch - The Birth of Waterloo County and Its Five Townships
Rose Murray - A Course That Really Schmecks: The Culinary Writing of Edna Staebler
- Deena Mandell, Laurier - Families in Film IV: Family Narratives Across Generations
Jan Narveson, uWaterloo (retired) - Masterpieces in Chamber Music
- James Skidmore, uWaterloo - German Filmmakers in Hollywood
- Adriana Casali - A Journey Around Brazil: Exploring Regional Differences
- Gordon Greene, Laurier (retired) - Crucial Turning Points in Music History
- David Lamble - The World of Birds