Titles found for: Performance studies
Books are listed alphabetically, by author.
- The Horned Owl: (L'Assiuolo), by Giovan Maria Cecchi, translated by Konrad Eisenbichler
- Fields in Motion: Ethnography in the Worlds of Dance, by Dena Davida
- Listening Up, Writing Down, and Looking Beyond: Interfaces of the Oral, Written, and Visual, by Susan Gingell, Wendy Roy
- Dancing Fear and Desire: Race, Sexuality, and Imperial Politics in Middle Eastern Dance, by Stavros Stavrou Karayanni
- Making It Like a Man: Canadian Masculinities in Practice, by Christine Ramsay
- Soldiers of Song: The Dumbells and Other Canadian Concert Parties of the First World War, by Jason Wilson