Titles found for: Social services and welfare
Books are listed alphabetically, by author.
- Challenge of Children’s Rights for Canada, The, by Katherine Covell, R. Brian Howe
- Social Origins of the Welfare State, The: Quebec Families, Compulsory Education, and Family Allowances, 1940-1955, by Dominique Marshall, Nicola Doone Danby
- With Children and Youth: Emerging Theories and Practices in Child and Youth Care Work, by Kiaras Gharabaghi, Hans A. Skott-Myhre, Mark Krueger
- Surviving Incarceration: Inside Canadian Prisons, by Rose Ricciardelli
- Fostering Nation?: Canada Confronts Its History of Childhood Disadvantage, by Veronica Strong-Boag
- Canadian Social Policy: Issues and Perspectives, 5th ed., by Anne Westhues, Brian Wharf