Titles found for: Translation
Books are listed alphabetically, by author.
- K.L. Reich, by Joaquim Amat-Piniella,Robert Finley, Marta Marín-Dòmine
- Making Do: Women, Family and Home in Montreal during the Great Depression, by Denyse Baillargeon, Yvonne Klein
- Babies for the
- Nation: The Medicalization of Motherhood in Quebec, 1910–1970, by Denyse Baillargeon, W. Donald Wilson
- A Brief History of Women in Quebec, by Denyse Baillargeon, W. Donald Wilson
- Canadian Cultural Exchange / Échanges culturels au Canada: Translation and Transculturation / traduction et transculturation, by Norman Cheadle, Lucien Pelletier
- Abuse or Punishment? Violence toward Children in Quebec Families, 1850–1969, by Marie-Aimée Cliche, W. Donald Wilson, translator
- The Social Origins of the Welfare State: Quebec Families, Compulsory Education, and Family Allowances, 1940–1955, by Dominique Marshall, Nicola Doone Danby, translator
- Germany's Western Front: Translations from the German Official History of the Great War, 1914, Part 1, by Mark Osborne Humphries and John Maker, eds.
- Germany's Western Front: Translations from the German Official History of the Great War, 1915, by Mark Osborne Humphries and John Maker, eds.
- Borrowed Tongues: Life Writing, Migration, and Translation, by Eva C. Karpinski
- My Husband, by Dacia Maraini, Vera F. Golini
- Panic Signs, by Cristina Peri Rossi, Mercedes Rowinsky-Geurts, Angelo A. Borrás
- Aaron, by Yves Theriault, W. Donald Wilson, Paul G. Socken
- Writing between the Lines: Portraits of Canadian Anglophone Translators, by Agnes Whitfield
- The Green Sofa, by Natascha Wb;rzbach, Raleigh Whitinger