Titles found for: North American studies
Books are listed alphabetically, by author.
- Big Picture Realities: Canada and Mexico at the Crossroads, by Daniel Drache
- Canada and the Changing Arctic: Sovereignty, Security, and Stewardship, by Franklyn Griffiths, Rob Huebert, P. Whitney Lackenbauer
- Lines Drawn upon the Water: First Nations and the Great Lakes Borders and Borderlands, by Karl S. Hele
- Nature of Empires and the Empires of Nature, The: Indigenous Peoples and the Great Lakes Environment, by Karl S. Hele
- Canadian Forces and Arctic Sovereignty, The: Debating Roles, Interests, and Requirements, 1968-1974, by P. Whitney Lackenbauer, Peter Kikkert