Titles found for: Law
Books are listed alphabetically, by author.
- Implementing the World Intellectual Property Organization’s Development Agenda, by Jeremy de Beer
- Big Picture Realities: Canada and Mexico at the Crossroads, by Daniel Drache
- Covering Niagara: Studies in Local Popular Culture, by Joan Nicks, Barry Keith Grant
- Blocking Public Participation: The Use of Strategic Litigation to Silence Political Expression, by Byron Sheldrick
- Something to Cry About: An Argument against Corporal Punishment of Children in Canada, by Susan M. Turner
- “Race,” Rights and the Law in the Supreme Court of Canada: Historical Case Studies, by James W. St.G. Walker